Bored playing single player version of the Cricket? Wasting time playing with Robots? Waiting for realtime live Cricket game where you can bowled to live user? Waiting for such a online cricket game where you can hit SIX to live user? If Yes, Then this the right place for you.
Welcome to the first ever Cricket game on Google Play where you can bowled to live user and can show your batting skills against live user bowling. Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game at the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Uper-Cut!
First Cricket game on Google Play where Batsman & Bowler both are real users!
Batting against your Friends: You can show your good batting skills against your friends’s bowling. Let’s hit SIX on every ball bowled by your friends!
Bowling to your Friends: You can show your bowling skills by hard bowling against your friend’s batting. Having fun taking wickets on every ball!
– Very easy to understand and extreme user friendly!
– Simple and intuitive controls that compel you enjoy the game with ease.
– Challenge your Friends!
– Super over and 3 overs playing option.
– 50 different batting shots, including Helicopter Shot, Scoop Shot and Upper-Cut.
– Excellent fielding with diving catches!
– Cinematic cameras and real time lighting enhances the visual appeal.
– Different field placement option to control real user opponent batsman.
– Enhanced ball connection with bat even with low configuration devices.
Batting: Swipe your finger to play your stroke. You can play Straight, Off Side and Leg Side.
– Perfect timing will result in a six but it is not very easy to execute.
– Late timing might result in a catch or a top edge.
– Early timing will result in a low powered shot.
Bowling: Surprise your opponent with leg spin, off spin, swing and bowling speed variation with Over & Round the wicket bowling.
Any suggestions? We always love to hear from you and making this App better. Email us at [email protected]